Some days it really is just the little, simple things that bring me joy. I don't know what it is about little pre-school stick figures that make me so giddy. Brooklynn brought home this cute little hot air balloon. Inside are little drawings of Brooklynn and I flying in the basket. I'm honored that she chose me to be her flying buddy...although I don't believe you'd ever catch me in a hot air balloon...unless maybe it was tethered.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Day 108
Some days it really is just the little, simple things that bring me joy. I don't know what it is about little pre-school stick figures that make me so giddy. Brooklynn brought home this cute little hot air balloon. Inside are little drawings of Brooklynn and I flying in the basket. I'm honored that she chose me to be her flying buddy...although I don't believe you'd ever catch me in a hot air balloon...unless maybe it was tethered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment