Today Chris finished the chicken coop! I am so glad that it's finally done. It was a much bigger project than we had anticipated. Given Chris' limited time to work on it, fickle Utah weather, Soccer starting, changing plans several times throughout and life in general, it took a LONG time. But, it's finished and it looks great! The chickens are much happier out here than in the boring box. They are really cute and I am excited for them to start laying eggs.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Day 96
Today Chris finished the chicken coop! I am so glad that it's finally done. It was a much bigger project than we had anticipated. Given Chris' limited time to work on it, fickle Utah weather, Soccer starting, changing plans several times throughout and life in general, it took a LONG time. But, it's finished and it looks great! The chickens are much happier out here than in the boring box. They are really cute and I am excited for them to start laying eggs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chris did an excellent job! Hope they start laying soon!
ReplyDelete