Ok, so confession. I didn't actually take this picture on Day 126 but I DID receive the flowers on that day. The girls love to pick my tulips outside in the yard and I really love seeing the IN the yard. So I told them they had to leave them until Mother's Day and then they could pick me a nice big bouquet of them. They were so excited to pick all these tulips and a few other types. They are looking a little ragged here but they are a few days old. I love the beautiful flowers and the sweet girls who picked them for me.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Day 126
Ok, so confession. I didn't actually take this picture on Day 126 but I DID receive the flowers on that day. The girls love to pick my tulips outside in the yard and I really love seeing the IN the yard. So I told them they had to leave them until Mother's Day and then they could pick me a nice big bouquet of them. They were so excited to pick all these tulips and a few other types. They are looking a little ragged here but they are a few days old. I love the beautiful flowers and the sweet girls who picked them for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment