Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 134

So I forgot to take any pictures today so here is a random picture from last week. We had to find Jimmer a new home. He was starting to crow and while it wasn't at a crazy hour like 4am, and it wasn't all that loud, it was starting to get annoying...fingernails on the chalkboard annoying. And we knew he'd eventually need to go since you can't have roosters in our neighborhood. It was a sad day for McKenna since he was hers, but we found him a nice rescue place down by the lake on a farm. He was a really pretty rooster and I hated to see him go, but I don't think my neighbors would appreciate his noise.

1 comment:

  1. That's a very pretty dress to be wearing to hug her chicken goodbye! At least she'll have pictures! ♥

    ReplyDelete