Today Lauren got a "feather" in her hair. She's been wanting one for a long time and finally we got around to getting it. They are all the rage these days. She was a bit bummed because she really wanted Orange and they didn't have it so she settled for her 2nd favorite color, Blue. It's funny how I never really noticed that many of them before but now, I see them everywhere.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Day 179
Today Lauren got a "feather" in her hair. She's been wanting one for a long time and finally we got around to getting it. They are all the rage these days. She was a bit bummed because she really wanted Orange and they didn't have it so she settled for her 2nd favorite color, Blue. It's funny how I never really noticed that many of them before but now, I see them everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment