Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 37

Before:

After:
Brooklynn wore her birthday dress for the first time to church today. It is really pretty and has lots of lace, tulle and satin. After church while waiting in the car, McKenna was flinging her arms around and accidentally smacked Brooklynn in the nose. I was in a meeting at the time so Chris took care of it. I soaked it in cold water overnight and there were only two tiny little spots which I then hit with hydrogen peroxide and some spray and wash, then washed it. I am so relieved that it all came out. Must be because it happened while we were at church! :0)

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't believe that was blood! I thought it was going to be juice or something. Poor Brooklynn! I'm so glad and impressed that you were able to get it all out, way to go!

    ReplyDelete