I am really silly about where I'll pinch pennies and where I won't. Chris is too. Toilet paper is one of those areas we don't agree on. I don't care what brand it is for the most part and the kids don't care either. They end up using half a roll every time anyway and I'd rather it not cost a fortune. Chris told me today though that since we got our tax refund back that we can afford to "splurge" on TP, so he got his giant Costco sized package!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Day 55
I am really silly about where I'll pinch pennies and where I won't. Chris is too. Toilet paper is one of those areas we don't agree on. I don't care what brand it is for the most part and the kids don't care either. They end up using half a roll every time anyway and I'd rather it not cost a fortune. Chris told me today though that since we got our tax refund back that we can afford to "splurge" on TP, so he got his giant Costco sized package!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahh T.P. the story that was told over cake in December. Brought a smile to my face as I read this
ReplyDelete