Today I cleaned my car! Brooklynn told me when I was finished that "Wow Mom, you haven't cleaned your car in a really long time!" Thanks for the reminder! It WAS horrible though It feels so good to get into a clean car now. I spent probably 2 hours or more cleaning it inside and out! I'm sure it won't last long, but for now it makes me really happy.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Day 43
Today I cleaned my car! Brooklynn told me when I was finished that "Wow Mom, you haven't cleaned your car in a really long time!" Thanks for the reminder! It WAS horrible though It feels so good to get into a clean car now. I spent probably 2 hours or more cleaning it inside and out! I'm sure it won't last long, but for now it makes me really happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE a clean car, especially since I have one approximately five days out of each year. When I was up at mom and dads last month I discovered the beauty that is the Shop Vac. Why do I not have one of these?
ReplyDeleteYou're car looks awesome, I hope it lasts longer than mine would:)