Today our little chicks were evicted. Aside from starting to have "larger" smells and outgrowing their tank, they were on the verge of being LOVED to death. Chris found them a larger box and got them all settled outside in our shop. I can't believe how fast they grow and change. Literally in one day I saw the tail feathers go from none to a couple. On a side note, the permanent chicken coop has been started!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Day 62
Today our little chicks were evicted. Aside from starting to have "larger" smells and outgrowing their tank, they were on the verge of being LOVED to death. Chris found them a larger box and got them all settled outside in our shop. I can't believe how fast they grow and change. Literally in one day I saw the tail feathers go from none to a couple. On a side note, the permanent chicken coop has been started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment