Today Tyler had another choir concert. This was the first one in his new advanced choir which means he had to upgrade to the fancy shirt. I am really glad that he has enjoyed choir. Last year when they had to register for classes, he was pretty upset that he had to take a music class at all since he was already taking piano. He did NOT want to take choir but I told him it was an easy "A" and it was only for one semester. A whole bunch of his friends also had to take it and in the end, they all really liked it. They even signed up for the advanced choir, and, registered again for next year! I catch him every now and again singing around the house. I thought he looked very nice in his outfit.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Day 81
Today Tyler had another choir concert. This was the first one in his new advanced choir which means he had to upgrade to the fancy shirt. I am really glad that he has enjoyed choir. Last year when they had to register for classes, he was pretty upset that he had to take a music class at all since he was already taking piano. He did NOT want to take choir but I told him it was an easy "A" and it was only for one semester. A whole bunch of his friends also had to take it and in the end, they all really liked it. They even signed up for the advanced choir, and, registered again for next year! I catch him every now and again singing around the house. I thought he looked very nice in his outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My, what a handsome boy! ♥ I'm glad he likes to sing. It's genetic. Both sides of the family have beautiful voices!
ReplyDelete