Today I am remembering what it was like to have a Kitchenaide and wishing I was more grateful for it when I had it. I really want a Bosch but I'd settle for having my Kitchenaide back. It broke about six months ago and I haven't gotten it fixed yet. I had to mix and need this pizza dough by hand. I guess it is good practice for when we don't have any electricity.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Day 63
Today I am remembering what it was like to have a Kitchenaide and wishing I was more grateful for it when I had it. I really want a Bosch but I'd settle for having my Kitchenaide back. It broke about six months ago and I haven't gotten it fixed yet. I had to mix and need this pizza dough by hand. I guess it is good practice for when we don't have any electricity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment