Today I found a treasure while rummaging through some kitchen gadgets at Savers Thrift Store. I had gone looking for some cheap appliances for Tyler's art class (junk art project). While perusing the shelves I came across a FoodSaver!! I have wanted one for a while but can't justify the price because I know I won't use it enough to warrant the cost. But occasionally I have a need and don't have one. I didn't know if it would work or not but I brought it home and it works great! It's the smaller one, but for what I need, it will be perfect! And, it was only $7...less than the cost of the bags. For $15 I am ready to seal!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Day 60
Today I found a treasure while rummaging through some kitchen gadgets at Savers Thrift Store. I had gone looking for some cheap appliances for Tyler's art class (junk art project). While perusing the shelves I came across a FoodSaver!! I have wanted one for a while but can't justify the price because I know I won't use it enough to warrant the cost. But occasionally I have a need and don't have one. I didn't know if it would work or not but I brought it home and it works great! It's the smaller one, but for what I need, it will be perfect! And, it was only $7...less than the cost of the bags. For $15 I am ready to seal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment