It is starting to look like summer around here. Not that you would really know what time of year it was with McKenna. She wears a swimsuit year round. I found these cute suits at Target and bought one for each of the girls. They are actually a coral color, not pink but our camera stinks. I am really looking forward to summer.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Day 66
It is starting to look like summer around here. Not that you would really know what time of year it was with McKenna. She wears a swimsuit year round. I found these cute suits at Target and bought one for each of the girls. They are actually a coral color, not pink but our camera stinks. I am really looking forward to summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My dad loved math so you must have his genes, I hate math too!
ReplyDelete