Monday, January 3, 2011

365 Days...

I have followed several friends/family who have done 365 day photo projects. Some have had themes, others are just a picture a day. I have wanted to start one for a couple of years but never got around to it. So this year, I am going to give it a whirl. I wanted to do a themed project and have decided that "finding joy in the journey" is the approach I want to take. The power of positive thinking is remarkable. I know that I could benefit from finding joy in each day and remembering that. I know that even with my regular blog, it is fun to go back and re-read the entries. I am reminded of how good life really is and that when you look for something positive, you will usually find it. I tend to look for the negative and dwell on it and it doesn't make for a very happy life. So this is my way of looking for the positive. Here's to finding joy in the journey, every day, for 365 days!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! What a great theme - looking forward to it! I'm officially a subscriber ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great idea. You can do it girl. I'm excited to see these. . . DAILY!!! lol. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, and I love your theme! I'm so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete