Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5

I have been trying to coupon for almost two years now. I can't believe that it has been that long. I am not very good and I just don't have the time and the dedication to really get into it. And, I don't love it. For me it is about the practicality of saving money, not the challenge. But, I try and every now and again I find a really great deal and it keeps me motivated to keep trying. Today was one of those days. My total before coupons, store promotions and my club card was $87.43 and I paid $5.72, a 96% savings!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I bought one of those spray frebreze bottles and either I got a bad one or I don't know how to operate it! I pull the trigger and it just dribbles out the end and down the can. :o(

    ReplyDelete