Today Brooklynn had her very first "friend" party. She was so excited and had so much fun planning out the details, buying stuff for the party and creating her guest list. She decided on a princess theme so all the girls came in a princess dress. They were pretty cute. I had a lot of fun with it to.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Day 21
Today Brooklynn had her very first "friend" party. She was so excited and had so much fun planning out the details, buying stuff for the party and creating her guest list. She decided on a princess theme so all the girls came in a princess dress. They were pretty cute. I had a lot of fun with it to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautiful group of little princesses! ♥
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute, I really enjoyed reading about her party planning. I miss you guys, and I'm loving your 365 blog!
ReplyDelete