Today I went out to start Chris' car for him before he left for work to warm it up a little. I was struck by how grateful I was that it started right up. It's an old van and we have thought that it is about to die for several years now. But she keeps hangin' on and every morning starts right up. I'm grateful for two working vehicles because I don't think we could manage with just one.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Day 11
Today I went out to start Chris' car for him before he left for work to warm it up a little. I was struck by how grateful I was that it started right up. It's an old van and we have thought that it is about to die for several years now. But she keeps hangin' on and every morning starts right up. I'm grateful for two working vehicles because I don't think we could manage with just one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me too! :o)
ReplyDelete