Tonight when we were reading scriptures, I was summarizing what was happening and where we were at since we had just finished one book and were about to start another. I was saying that Moroni was the only Nephite left and was hiding and I asked the kids where he was hiding. The answer I was looking for was a cave, but McKenna said "In the Book of Ether!". It was pretty funny. Maybe you had to be there. Nevertheless I was happy that we were reading scriptures even if we were missing Dad and Lauren, happy that it's been two full weeks without fail, and, happy that the kids enjoy it.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Day 14
Tonight when we were reading scriptures, I was summarizing what was happening and where we were at since we had just finished one book and were about to start another. I was saying that Moroni was the only Nephite left and was hiding and I asked the kids where he was hiding. The answer I was looking for was a cave, but McKenna said "In the Book of Ether!". It was pretty funny. Maybe you had to be there. Nevertheless I was happy that we were reading scriptures even if we were missing Dad and Lauren, happy that it's been two full weeks without fail, and, happy that the kids enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Technically she is right, he did abridge the book of Ether! :o)
ReplyDelete