I am really grateful for my father-in-law, Darl Gleed. He is so good to our family and has been so patient with me throughout the years. He reminds me in a gentle and loving way that it's ok to be a kid and it's ok to have fun. He is always so willing to let the kids go wherever they want, do whatever they want and just let them be kids. He knows that everything should be better at Grandpa's house! He's an expert on "finding joy in the journey".
Monday, January 3, 2011
Day 2
I am really grateful for my father-in-law, Darl Gleed. He is so good to our family and has been so patient with me throughout the years. He reminds me in a gentle and loving way that it's ok to be a kid and it's ok to have fun. He is always so willing to let the kids go wherever they want, do whatever they want and just let them be kids. He knows that everything should be better at Grandpa's house! He's an expert on "finding joy in the journey".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally agree! ♥
ReplyDelete