I know that this picture isn't actually from Jan. 1, 2011 but when I finally decided for sure I was going to tackle this project, I was already behind. We spent New Years in Idaho with Chris' dad. It was SO cold! At night it was between 8 and 11 degrees below zero and the high was 15 degrees! It was usually hovering around zero. So I was very grateful for a warm home, warm clothes and a warm car. We spent most of the weekend indoors.
Monday, January 3, 2011
Day 1
I know that this picture isn't actually from Jan. 1, 2011 but when I finally decided for sure I was going to tackle this project, I was already behind. We spent New Years in Idaho with Chris' dad. It was SO cold! At night it was between 8 and 11 degrees below zero and the high was 15 degrees! It was usually hovering around zero. So I was very grateful for a warm home, warm clothes and a warm car. We spent most of the weekend indoors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was COLD!!! It was 14 degrees here!
ReplyDelete