We have given up TV indefinitely for the new year. So except for one weekly family movie night, we have been finding other ways to entertain ourselves. I decided that I wanted to watch some old home videos and thought the kids might enjoy them too. We have all had such a fun time watching all the old videos. This was Tyler (3) and Lauren (18mo) - Christmas 2001.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Day 7
We have given up TV indefinitely for the new year. So except for one weekly family movie night, we have been finding other ways to entertain ourselves. I decided that I wanted to watch some old home videos and thought the kids might enjoy them too. We have all had such a fun time watching all the old videos. This was Tyler (3) and Lauren (18mo) - Christmas 2001.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a fun time! They are so cute! ♥
ReplyDelete